See our services : Blockchain development, Backbase Solutions
Inventory management is an indispensable tool for every merchant as it would improve the cash flow and optimize fulfillment to their store. Today, we would introduce 5 Magento retail inventory software that can help you retain your customers in your stores.
Multi Source Inventory: Better inventory visibility
Multi Source Inventory (MSI) is a functional Magento retail inventory software to keep track of every warehouse and manage orders.
- Users can sync stock numbers across all devices, make a collection for each product category, create recurring orders, and store purchase-related documents.
- About inventory reorganization, it is easy to set up your stock, using preset quantities or the addition technique, scan the barcode on the inventory.
- MSI will auto-generate purchase orders when reaching a fixed threshold and retailers can edit the information of their partners.
- Processed by ConnectPOS, MSI can work with multiple eCommerce platforms, also smoothly contact online and offline stores.
MSI by ConnectPOS is already integrated within the ConnectPOS system.
Inventory Management: Magento retail inventory software
Magestore’s Inventory Management allows you to generate a single product catalog for all channels.
- Users can sync product data in real time to eliminate any potential mistakes and better manage their multi-warehouse inventory.
- Users can keep track of their profits, identify the best-selling goods, and modify UI/UX design to set the owned stores out from the competition.
- It is easy to link to external platforms and systems via the inventory API.
The price starts from $599.
Advanced Inventory: For Magento 2
Using this extension from Wyomind, you can simply connect your POS and Magento inventory, establish an infinite number of stock levels, and manually or automatically dispatch orders.
- This Magento retail inventory software will automatically assign each order to one or several inventories. You can create different stock levels for each store view.
- It gives store managers permission to manage stocks of the POS/warehouses. You can define roles and give rights to staff members and business owners
- You can utilize Google Maps to display all of your locations of sale and make dropshipping easier by alerting the warehouses of any incoming orders.
The price starts from $310.
The Global Awarded Magento POS – 2021 Stevie Awards Product Innovation winner provides you with a powerful Magento POS extension as well as 24/7 support. Other products : Shopify Pos, Bigcommerce Pos, Woocommerce Pos
Advanced Inventory Management: The all-in-one solution
Veeqo, this Magento retail inventory software gives you complete control of your entire inventory.
- Veeqo manages your shop orders, shipping, and returns in addition to omnichannel inventory management.
- It offers outstanding forecasting tools that allow you to evaluate sales and identify your best-selling goods, which you can then bundle, pack, and send to your consumers in just a few clicks.
The price starts from $156.
Multi Warehouse Inventory: An Amasty extension
Multi Warehouse Inventory allows you to quickly split inventory across several warehouses and manage stock effectively straight from the product grid or a specific warehouse page.
- You may use stocks to connect several sources and link them to sales channels.
- It maintains track of sales, optimizes delivery costs with built-in algorithms, allows you to build up bespoke shipping ways, and exports and imports any important data.
- This extension may also be used to modify your goods in mass.
The price starts from $349.